Navigation

Tracey Magill Biography Gallery Blog Video Contact

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Funny Face: Tribute to Audrey Hepburn

Transformed for a day into Audrey Hepburn by celebrity make up artist and photographer Troy Jensen. It was a dream come true! Troy gave me a lesson on Audrey's signature look. "It's all in the brows!" Audrey's style is iconic and still very modern for today's girl. I outfitted myself in relaxed designs of Chanel, Wolford, Zara and many others.

Makeup artist Troy Jensen crafted Audrey's signature makeup with products by Dior Beauty which included: Sourcils Poudre Eyebrow Pencil with Brush in #Sand to define my naturally thin brows into Audrey's thick classic brows. For the Lips Troy patted on a sheer wash of color with: Diorific High Fashion Lipstick in #Magic Wine. For the lighter shade of lips Troy used: Rouge Dior Haute Couleur, Voluptous care in #Angelique Beige. I really love this color and it has become my everyday lipstick.

By reshaping my brows and lips Troy completely changed my face and gave me Audrey's signature look. It was a wonderful transformation!